Freja Beha

Uncategorized

outlined circles on her left wrist

the circles on her left wrist were later colored in

a revolver on the inside of her left arm

an upside down triangle on the back of her neck

The triangle behind her back later got colored in

a design behind her ear

The letter ‘M’ on her right lower rib cage.

Three circles on her left wrist, and the word ‘redemption’ on her inner elbow joint.

the word ‘float’ on the left side of her neck.

‘this too shall pass’ on the inside of her right upper arm

the words ‘this world tonight is mine’ circling her right wrist

a star on the top of her left rib cage

lightening bolt down the right side of her rib cage covering where the ‘M’ used to be

not a lot of people know about this one. it says ‘serendipity is me’

she also has a tattoo on the lower part of her stomach and lines on one of her fingers.

that’s a total of 13

1. H @ Narnia's Closet writes

wow so many tattoos! i’m not one who usually loves tattoos (although they’ve been growing on me to the point where i think i want one, in 5 years or so). hers all seem very tasteful and unique

2. You're Welcome writes

i love girly tattoos and her’s are so great. makes me want to a few more

3. Trine writes

Wauw – just found your blog and really love it. Great job! I want a few tattoos myself, and I’m very inspired by Freja Beha, Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie, så this blog is perfect./Trine – presenting.dk

4. ScribbleBabbles writes

wow. that such a lot of tattos. but I love her tatoos. especially the one in the circle of her left wrist and the one in the neck. I'm inspired by her to get one someday.

5. The Rebel writes

My only true love

6. Michaela writes

I had no idea she has so many. I especially love the one on her right arm and that float tattoo. xowww.paraphernaliainyourcloset.blogspot.com

7. Space Noodle writes

i wish i could find the font she used for her "this too shall pass" one. Its lovely!

8. Will Taylor writes

umm, now she has 16 and also one of them says "serependity is life" not "serependity is me". But she is my Idol. I DO love her :)

9. NYFW DIY: Lindsey Thornburg’s Body Art | covetous creatures writes

[...] Tattoologist – it will make you want to collect tattoos like tiny charms. I took a cue model Freja Beha, sticking to simple shapes and [...]

10. shoelover writes

model Suvi Koponen has alot of small, pretty tattoos.