”Aesthetics don’t come second to ethics”
”Our best second hand picks right now”
”One of my favorite dishes at the moment”
”Packing some beauty favorites for France”
”Drink your vitamins”
Sorry guysI feel so bad that I haven’t updated for so long.I’ve just moved to england more permanently, so I don’t have a computer, except for my blackberry.Promise to do major updates when I finally get a computer and internet.Around the 14th
Thanks to Isatou for this!
(The rules for this award:– List 10 random things about yourself-Tag 10 other bloggers with the award (write them a comment so they know they’ve got it!)-Link the person that gave you the award)
10 random facts:
1. I am currently preparing to go to the UK for university. Kinda explains my lack of posts.
2. I am a published lyricists
3. I recently went to Sydney and loved it. The weather was amazing! And i spent quite a bit of my holiday money in Supre.
4. I’m not littered with tattoos! I keep changing my mind on what to get next. If my parents ever knew i had tattoos, they would kill me.
5. I can’t decide between getting a blackberry or an iphone. if i was to get a blackberry, should i wait for a new one to come out?
6. I love lomography. I love any type of photography with a twist on reality.
7. I love skins.
8. I want to move from writing lyrics to writing novels.
9. My top favourite fashion magazine is UK Glamour. They do beautiful editorials with fashion brands, as well as editorials using high street affordable clothing.
10. I am really shy in person, and i have no idea how i am going to get through freshers week at York.
10 Blogs (in no particular order) :
Le Love4th and Bleeker
Girl on Fire
Love MoreLe FlasshThe Drifter and the Gypsy
Tobacco and Leather
Just a quick post about something i’ve stumbled across.
HtmlGiant’s Justin Taylor and Eva Talmadge have put out a call for submissions:
‘We are seeking high quality photographs of your literary tattoos for an upcoming book. Send us your ink! …’
Basically they are trying to create a book full of literary tattoos (i will definitely be purchasing a copy). If you have a literary tattoo that you wish to have printed in a book, here’s your chance!To Read More and Submit
fuck yeah, tattoos, tumblr
A little different from what i normally post, but it’s fascinating to look at.
arm, John Mayer, tattoo